Refresh air, good weather and natural environment attract me. Many golf courses distribute whole city around within 25 miles have 9 courses. Unfortunately, The road quality can’t better than other city.
I finally knew all my classmates. I eventually know where is my classroom. Everyday changed classroom that it’s very strange for me. I gradually adapt to my student life.
Mr. GPS - My first friend in East Lasting when I want to shopping, eating, play golf……..
Unfortunately, Mr. GPS can’t chat to me. Actually, My first friend was my clsaamate – Jason.
We discuss the homework “My Classmate” then we chat many topic. I introduce Bose earphone the best one for him, and buy the itouch, We often share the Itouch interesting experience. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's great!
ReplyDeleteYes it is good, but you are mistaken.
ReplyDeleteNot REFRESH AIR - fresh air.
In whole it good impression.I hope you will find many interesting peoples. Yes golf it is so expensive game and everyone does not play it.
Have a good night!!!
I am sure we can have a wonderful time in the future
ReplyDeleteLawrence, I'm glad you are having a good life here! Too bad your GPS does not have the voice mode... Here you can buy GPS quite reasonably ($80 or so for a lower end) so you could get a new one. Playing golf sounds good. I think it's same in China but in Japan, it's really expensive to play golf. I think soon you may need to find another activity though. It's getting a bit too chilly to play gold, isn't it?
ReplyDelete