I like a person not constrained living in outside, This building very convenient, CVS in the downstairs, and go to Old Herticulture only five minutes, is very safe, the privacy is high.

This room has spacious kitchen and breakfast bar, I fall in love cook a meal, after coming East Lansing. I felt that my kitchen skill is good, although I never does not have exerience. I dislike washing the bowl, therefore Hong and Jason often come my home to wash the bowl, they wash very much cleanly, also welcome everybody to come my home to wash the bowl, certainly I will cook Taiwaness food to invite everybody.
I also like living room the big piece French

window and have good view, I took this picture from
living room. Will ask everybody to guess this cathedral ceilings in which building ?
The only shortcoming, is the evening is too noisy,
I like your apartment indeed...especially the French window:)
ReplyDeletehaha, if it's possible i would like to wash bowls there becasue i can enjoy a yummy Taiwanese food :p
I will jion with Akexis~~haha~~I would like to wash bowls there...haha~ And your apartment looks awesome, and it's near our school~ I wish I could find a nice place that next semester I can move out with my friends~
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice room in E.Lansing.It is not big and not small.
ReplyDelete