Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chicago Thinksgiving Planning

Thanksgiving is one of exciting vacation for everyone, I think planning two day and one night trip to go to Chicago, Because We have many exam after the vacation finish, other reason is each person of pocket has $500 budget.

I will start from MSU to Chicago about 8:00 on 11/27, and the midway can pass through very big outlet, We can feeling everyone crazy purchase situation certainly also includes us. We arrive to eat Thanksgiving Festival Dinning at Chicago. Chicago is an international big city and building is famous in the world. I plan city tour in Chicago all day until the evening then to return to MSU.

Because I have the vehicle, I will be responsible to drive, reservation the room and the tourist track ......Is being planned one after another .......

3 comments:

  1. Thats really good. But i think $500 is really limited to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go to Chicago too. Maybe we can go there together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will go to ohio first, and then go chicago with my friends~~ maybe we can see each other~~

    ReplyDelete