Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Experience at Wilcox Elementary School















These kids are too cute, and I love them, and polite, elegant manners, learning ability, quick reaction......, I am very impressed.

Our project is Interesting Chinese Writing, We played with a very happy, these children learn a good fast.






















photos of the child named Daryl, He is Africa-American boy very smart, quick responses, also polite, we all like him very much.


This is great elementary school.


Memorable!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's really cool! Look at the girl on the right in first picture, she's so cute..haha!~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures is so good!!
    They are so cute^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was good time with many interesting things. You presentation was an amazing!
    Good JOb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is of a great fun play with the kids...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your group looks so cool~~I want to be the kids~~hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete